Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
681 - 700 of 738 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Place is quiet tonight. Must be because of the gun season thing starting tomorrow. Just got done watching Grown ups 2 and I must say I snorted half my glass of shine out my nose laughing so hard. That lightning burns the sinuses something bad lol. ;D

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Cool evening. About 65 now. Kicked back on the patio with the chiminea cooking.

Stevie Ray Vaugh putting out some blues licks. Life is good. If the girls are still in the house, could I get a bourbon and seven with lemon?

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Cool evening. About 65 now. Kicked back on the patio with the chiminea cooking.

Stevie Ray Vaugh putting out some blues licks. Life is good. If the girls are still in the house, could I get a bourbon and seven with lemon?
Having a Jack & Coke right now, loving the TDY life for two more days,

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
I'm loving this Chiminea. We had a couple of them when they first hit the market that were terra cotta. Way too much high maintenance. One even broke on our deck and started a fire because it had some moisture in it, and we didn't take the time to properly dry it out.

This new one is cast Iron. I had flames shooting out the top like a rocket trying to bury itself into the ground. lol...

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I'm loving this Chiminea. We had a couple of them when they first hit the market that were terra cotta. Way too much high maintenance. One even broke on our deck and started a fire because it had some moisture in it, and we didn't take the time to properly dry it out.

This new one is cast Iron. I had flames shooting out the top like a rocket trying to bury itself into the ground. lol...
So you use C4 to start your fires???????

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Used to use it on c-rats! Quick fire, no smoke. :D

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Cooking in your steel pot, eat fast enuff and the water would still be warm for a bath!

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Happy birthday Bird!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Thanks fellers!

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
I need a cold one. I'm bummed my hunting plans fell through. I should have been in New Mexico bear hunting right now.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Well, that sucks. Orders?

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
No the other two guys I was going to be going with backed out. I'm glad I hadn't gotten my tags and such yet wren they told me. Would have gone two days ago been gone a week. Always have next year.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Lots of bears in NM.
All in hibernation when I go.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Would have been very hot right now.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Would have been very hot right now.
I just checked the weather where I hunt in NM. Its 70 degrees as we speak.

Tonights low is 41 degrees.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Where abouts do you hunt? We were going to be way west near Reserve.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
North of Eagles Nest lake.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
South of Red River NM

681 - 700 of 738 Posts