Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
701 - 720 of 786 Posts
Round of drinks on me y'all.
I am now officially a Field Staffer for Fowl Fanatics.

Very cool!
What are your duty's now?

Hunt to my hearts content and promote them like any other staffer. I get deals on gear and hunts. They are tied into many other big name franchises and it makes getting picked up by other companies much easier. My profile is now linked to all those other companies not as a staffer for them but as a who's who of which company.

Cool, do you get any perdy calls?
Lol they only sell red duck and white goose calls. I think it's BS they don't sell a blue one.

Before we buy the next round take a look at this and see if you can partake or not. These are the DRY COUNTIES in OK as of 25 June 2014. I had no idea it was so many.

The map is a little misleading.
There are no completely dry counties. The yellow areas just can't sell by the drink in restaurants. They still have liquor stores, and beer bars.

Happy Birthday Bird!! Beers are free all night for you.

How is everyone weathering this snow and low temp storm?
Not doing too bad here.

Well we're doing fine with 7 dogs, 6 adults, and 4 grandkids all in one house. We have plenty of room for everyone.

Doing fine in Tecumseh, beautiful looking day as long as you're looking at it from inside the house.

Todays winds could show that OK "Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains" a thing or two! Freeways closed again due to drifting snow and big rig blow overs. Glad I'm off the next few days to enjoy the tropical heat wave were having. Its currently 28 but feels like 18. Darn near shorts and flip flop weather around here.

Reactions: Bird (this time)
701 - 720 of 786 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.