Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
721 - 738 of 738 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
18 degree wind chill, you'll be wearing a Speedo on your next ice fishing trip.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
Back on line!
Been offline since Sunday. No electric, no water and no internet. Real "camping" lol.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Dang it man, so there was no rolling to your blackout?

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
All stocked up on the essentials I need to ride out this snow storm headed our way.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
That's great prep work there sir! Enjoy your blizzard. (y)

Heavy rains here right now.
Rains are good for the food plots. I’ll take rain over snow. Still not sure if we will end up with 6” or 18”. Only Mother Nature and God know what’s in store for us. All I know is I’m buying a snow blower for next year lol. I’ve never shoveled as much snow in my entire life as I have this year. We had a lot more snow last year but we were in the apartment then.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
The rain last night washed out my driveway. Going to take a lot of work to get it squared away.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
The rain last night washed out my driveway. Going to take a lot of work to get it squared away.
Thats some serious rain you got then.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
3.4" in about an hour. More rain predicted tonight.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
3.4" in about an hour.
That’s insane!! I only remember a few spring rains during twister season that dumped rains like that. Are snow storms hit and we have a solid 1” already. Be interesting come morning as to how much we get.

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
I'm hearing they are warning spring breakers to not head into the mountains to snow ski. They probably won't get there as the roads will be closed.
Gotta love global warming.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
It’s 0430 or so, and currently 85%+ of the states roads are closed. Was just checking WYO 511 and current road conditions & closers in the state.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
My sister sent me some pics of the snow in Denver. They got a pile of snow and I can't imagine how much they had in the mountains.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Buddy up north in Casper got a total of 34”. He had 6’ drifts.

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Shed collecting is huge around these parts. Companies from all over the country come here to buy collected sheds. We actually have a designated season for it and it’s big fines for shed hunting outta season.

721 - 738 of 738 Posts