Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
How about a bit of info on it so we know what to expect!?.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a class in law school that deals with what can happen if you talk to the police after an incident. Car wreck, shooting, and so on. Even if your innocent, or even the victim.
The last half of the video is in the same class, but a guest speaker that is a detective, talks about how easy it is to trap a confession from somebody. Again, he talks about even the victims getting trapped.
I started watching it and couldn't quit.
It will certainly change my way of thinking in the future.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Dang thats crazy. What I found even more crazy is I moved here from Virginia Beach/ Norfolk. I had to repost it up on a couple VA gun forums I go to.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Makes one think about it. I'm going to watch it again to make sure its burnt into my head.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
As a long time member and follower at opencarry.org and VCDL.org they really talk about carring a personal recorder to record all LEO interactions. However like the LEO said in the video only one person needs to know the conversation is being recorded isn't always the case. They had an OC incident in which they wouldn't allow the recording to be admitted into evidence. So they played it for the media and it proved the LEO was lying and committed perjury. Nevertheless the case ended up being thrown out for lack of evidence and media pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts