Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe a 4 dog night comming up tonight. How you guys up in NW Okla doing with the ice? Hope it ain't to bad up there. Gonna be a real cold windy day tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
We woke up to ice on the cars and such. Hit a couple ice patches on my way to the IRS office. Wife freeked out as she's such a south TX warm temp girl.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hee hee, guess even south TX got some snow last week. Bet they was freakin' out!

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
the only ice we had this morning at 6am on the way to work was on the Hwy 60 bridge where I saw a new SUV ricocheting from side to side and doing a 360. Ended up going the wrong way on the bridge, with lots of quarter panel damage.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Ice on the trucks @ 7:30 a.m. with ice in spots on the road way till mid afternoon.
Wind has already picked up to over 25 mph with gust of up to 50 mph tonight.
Tomarrow morning to be between 15-19 degrees with a wind chill of 2-5 degrees.
Gonna be a Popsicle tomarrow morning. :eek: ::) :eek:

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Let the dog out here a few minutes ago and her water dish was already crusted over. Good thing she likes eating ice. Wind is really picking up as well.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
We bought one of those heated dog bowls a couple of years ago. They sure work nice.
(at least I can get a drink when I'm in the doghouse) ::)

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I think the high for the day was 30.
Ice stuck around all day on the road ways due to the rain we had the other day.
16 degrees @ 7:30 a.m. when I left for work this morning.

Critters sure liked today.
Deer & Turkey where on the move all day long it seemed.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Suppose to be 7 degrees in the morning. The roads are dried out, so there shouldn't be any problem around here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.