Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo, I’m thinking of putting together a time machine capable of taking me back to within 15 minutes of the kill times of several famous whitetail deer such as The Milo Hansen or Jordan buck. Once I arrive at the hunt site and locate the deer I plan to use my Inspector Gadget springy legs and my extendable arms to capture these deer. I will use my mental powers to hypnotize and paralyze them once they are in my grasp. I then will have the mother ship beam up with my quarry in hand and they will then teleport me back to the present time and day. My question is will the bucks and I suffer from jet lag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Soooo, I’m thinking of putting together a time machine capable of taking me back to within 15 minutes of the kill times of several famous whitetail deer such as The Milo Hansen or Jordan buck. Once I arrive at the hunt site and locate the deer I plan to use my Inspector Gadget springy legs and my extendable arms to capture these deer. I will use my mental powers to hypnotize and paralyze them once they are in my grasp. I then will have the mother ship beam up with my quarry in hand and they will then teleport me back to the present time and day. My question is will the bucks and I suffer from jet lag?

No, because you can’t get jet lag from riding a mule led by homeless indentured servants who are dragging the buck back to your ATV. All time travel stopped at 2359 on 12/30/1999. This message will not self destruct after reading this. That would be pure Hollywood hogwash.
If you wish to leave a voice mail for the wildlife department please do so after the beep………

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hey Murph was that Scottie that beamed you up to mothership, the Enterprise, where Captain Kirk tells Sulu to go warp speed to get you to your destination?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yes, and during casual conversation I learned Kirk and Sulu hunt out of tree saddles.

By the way what was Spock and McCoy doing? Was Spock loading the airguns to fire at the Klingon starship and was McCoy in sick bay treating Jones to find out if he was possessed by an alien?

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Alf sends his regulars and thanks for the cat and so does Mork but he’s calling Olson right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts