Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arguably one of the best aftermarket triggers in existence today.
I have a discount code with Timney triggers that gives 20% off your next purchase.
You have to buy directly through their customer service with the code.
Its a benefit of being part of a shooting team that has Timney as a sponsor. They have allowed us to share this code, but not publish it on the web.
So, if your interested, send me a PM, and I'll give you the discount code.
They carry drop in triggers for everything from AR's, to bolt guns. Push out a couple of pins, and install this unit, and your ready.

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can also get discount codes for opticsplanet.com is anybody is interested in getting a scope, glasses, gun accessories, or whatever they carry.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Thanks Dennis, you da man!

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 10% off Optics Planet codes below are good through October 2016. Each code is only good once.**If you or anybody you know needs more let me know I can get all we need.

If you use a code, of the 5 below, please leave a post saying which one you used so I can edit it out.

JT16A20D31C1
JT16A20D79D9
JT16A20D7B6B
JT16A20E961D
JT16A20F5A64

Here are some additional discount codes.
Please feel free to share them with your shooting buddies and on your social media.
They are good for multiple purchases.

MGM Targets - JTMGM10 10%
Nordic Components - 2016JT-7 7%
J Dewey Rods- JTROD15 15%
Taran Tactical**- JBOSSTTI10 10%
Morpheus Watches - JESSE15 15%

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Thanks Dennis!

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope you guys get to take advantage of them.

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: if you use the Timmney discount code, call Timney directly, don't use the online order form. It won't work.

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Time to get in these discount codes at opticsplanet.com and Timney triggers. Some of the optics planets codes have expired, but I can get you new ones that are current.
Timney discount is ongoing. 20% off.
Pm for details.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Administrator
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Timney trigger and optics planet discount codes are no longer in effect. (my source is no longer in competitive shooting)
BUT! I do have a new discount for Nosler bullets if you order direct from them.
The particular 6mm bullet I was looking for was not listed at the folks I usually buy from, so went to the website to see if it was still available.
It was and found that if your active duty military, or a veteran, or a first responder/fireman you get a 10% discount. The E-verify took seconds.

Reactions: Bullbuster
1 - 10 of 10 Posts