Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you watched last season and or this season? I was addicted to it last season and now that I have a DVR I don't have to worry about missing any shows.

I talked to one of the Officers I work with who is the XO of the Navy Shooting team about trying out with me for next years 2 man team show. However we wanted to but the deadline past for applications. I would love to be on that show. While I may have my issues with a scatter gun and birds I've always been able to hold my own with a pistol and rifle. To date to me by best weapon performance was when I went through the Navy ASF Police Academy and shot a perfect score through all rates of fire for both day and night shoots.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
I have a buddy that qualified from Tulsa to appear in the Top Shot program, season II.
Family problems prevented him from appearing at the last moment.
He teaches SD, and Tactical at USAA in Tulsa.
He works at USAA, and is a pro in the three gun, IPSC, IDPA and other diciplines.
Whats funny is that the host, "Cody" has appeared in the Suvivor series twice.
When I told my wife to record it, she complained, as it had to do away from some of her crap.
We watched the first episode the other day. I'm thiinking she has a "cougar" crush on Cody as she wants to watch the next episode ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm hopeing that the Joe Shmo from Kentucky who is a hunter and back woods guy wins it all. All them awards and titles them other guys got don't mean a thing on that show other than to inflate there willies.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
We are going to watch the second show tonight. Saw a preview of it, and it looks good ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New show comes on every Tuesday.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I tried this past season and got a call from the producer. He asked for a video. Problem was, he needed it by midnight. So my video sucked. It didnt show me shooting at all like I would have done if I had the time. I was gonna do it for season 3 but I see the deadline has passed for it. WTF. Last time they didnt ask for applicants until the first season was almost over. This one is just 2 episodes in and the dead line is up. CRAP. I so want to be on that show. Im not impressed with anyone Ive seen so far this season. Especially there so called PRO shooters. The annoying pro golfter is already on my last nerve. Cant wait to see him eliminated. Well theres always season 4, if it last that long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts