Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m missing a damn cap on my scope and need to get my adjustment covered ASAP. Anyone know a DIY solution for this? Further more, if there’s not a quick fix, anyone know where to buy them? I’ve looked and the pickings are slim, and good luck finding the exact one. I got a Cabelas rim fire rifle scope, just a standard 3x9x40 scope.
Hand Photograph Product Black Gadget

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any chance you could measure the threads? I may be able to 3d print a cap (no promises, this would be the first thing I've ever tried to design in CAD at all) I would need threads per inch count and outside diameter of the threads to get started.
I sure do appreciate you reaching out to help. I went by Bass Pro in BA and walked up to the optics counter and gave them my sad story and asked if they had any spares lmao.. To my surprise the guy started pulling all kinds of shit out from under the counter and looked until he found one with the correct threads lol. I wanted to give the man a hug for that wonderful customer service hahaha. He said “just keep them and see if they work. No charge.” Hahaha. Love it! Only in an outdoor store might you find a good ol boy like that.

· Registered
18 Posts
I sure do appreciate you reaching out to help. I went by Bass Pro in BA and walked up to the optics counter and gave them my sad story and asked if they had any spares lmao.. To my surprise the guy started pulling all kinds of shit out from under the counter and looked until he found one with the correct threads lol. I wanted to give the man a hug for that wonderful customer service hahaha. He said “just keep them and see if they work. No charge.” Hahaha. Love it! Only in an outdoor store might you find a good ol boy like that.
That's great news! Always had great customer service in the BA Store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts