Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let you guys know the great experience I had recently with Under Armour. I have a pair of their boots that I wear on duty. They are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever worn in 21 years on the dept. The other day I noticed a split on one of them near the toe. They are less than a year old, so I emailed Under Armour to ask if they were under warranty or anything. I received an email a few hours later and was told to send my name and address so they could send a return shipping label to return the boots to them for an exchange. They said as long as they had my size available they would be sending me some new ones. If not they said they would send me a gift card for the going price of the boots so I could purchased another pair at a store. I got them off Ebay way cheaper than what they cost on their website. Win win for me. Thats good customer service right there. They said the boots should not have split and they stand behind their product.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
That's cool. I didn't know UA made boots. I thought they just made clothes.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They recently got in the market. Within last year.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
For the price some of their stuff fetches, they'd better have top notch customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts