Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a job. I will be doing accounting out at the FAA for a government contractor. Job comes with full benefits package and everything. This is an entry level job till an Accountant 1 position comes open. I start June 8 and it is a Mon-Fri 8-5 job. Once I have worked out there for 2 yrs I will be eligible for a to bid on Federal position once one opens. Anyways just excited and thought I would share the news. Now I can finally get out and have a season of some real hunting...:)

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
Congratulations on the new job!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a major stress out of our lives now. My wife was starting to stress about it since our third child is due August 9. So now we can relax and enjoy the remainder of the pregnancy.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Congrates on getting a job finally okchunter.
One less thing to worry about & It will benefit you & your family.

No more stressing out buddy.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Congrates on the new job there buddy

Michael

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Great new on the job, when ya get settled in you'll have to give me a call for lunch sometime. I'll be just across the cross wind runway from ya. Thinking Del Rancho on 59th.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well got the final word today and background check went through so I am all set to start June 8 for sure and sign all my benefits paperwork next week.

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
My wife is a bean counter too. Kinda sux as she wants to audit my hunting/fishing budget all the time :eek: ::)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats on the job and baby. My wife audits and collects on my hunting/fishing budget often. Don't let the little one keep you out of the field take it with you on your back. I was taking my daughter out hunting when she was one years old. I just put her on a child back carrier kinda looks like a hiking back pack. Sometimes she would keep still long enough for me to make a harvest. This year she is 3 and will be out with me for deer season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts