Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have officially quit smoking...Gave it a while ago and just haven't bothered to start back..I feel much better now and no more hacking up a lung in the morning anymore. My pocket book feels better, wife is happier and all around I am glad I finally did it. Anyways just thought I would share that since it's pretty exciting news at least for me anyways..:)

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I had been going with my friend to the pub twice a month but well stopped that..Just changing my habits a bit till I get over the rough period...Wife has begged me to quit for some time and I had been hiding it from my kids...then my son saw it and asked me what they were and well that did it.....So I quit and well so far so good...I have noticed I seem to eat more often now..lol

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I quit when my son was born and lasted about 2 yrs...once all the stress of school and such really settled in I picked it back up and well been fighting it off and on since..Then one day my son said something to me about it just out of the blue and wow what an eye opener...He asked me if I was gonna die and man that was a kick in the pants..So that was enough motivation for me to give it up...

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know the feeling gauge..I am jsut to busy atm to really notice it...was rough jsut quitting for a few weeks but it has gotten better..It helps that I get up play with the kids drop em off then goto school and study and don't get done with school till late so I go home and goto bed...We try to keep busy doing things so I don't have down time which is what has always killed me, I have down time, I get bored I want a smoke..

· Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hell that's a big improvement..Last season we'd smoke that many between wakeup till we hit the field..lol So I'd say you're doing good..Keep up and soon you can just stop all together..Sure was a pay increase for us..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.