Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, I'll start out saturday morning with the VFW crew at the local cemetary putting out flags on all of the veterans graves, and attending the ceremony's following.
Sat afternoon, get the cover off the pool, smoke a bunch of meat, and get ready for some friends to come over. Try some fishing Sunday morning, and then drive to OKC for the State Championship tactical .22 Match at Heartland outdoors. ;D
Monday, try to get in some more fishing...
First weekend in a long time I'll have off. ;D

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
Likely be doing my husband to do list. Also my first weekend off in awhile.

Dennis where is this range at? I haven't heard of it before.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heartland outdoors. Its in Edmond at the intersection of Danforth and Kelley. Its about 1/2 block north of that intersection on Kelley, east side of the road. Great indoor range. Good ventilation, and climate controlled.
They have a fair selection of guns to rent, to shoot at their range, and a fair selection of guns, reloading supplies, bows, and other gear to sell.
I don't know who's collection of mounted trophy's is in there, but its worth a visit just to see them.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
I need to go check them out sometime.

Well wife put me on point last night and said she want to get away this weekend. Looking to head down near gauges and camp at the wildlife refuge and do some fishing. I think they will have a blast I know I do everytime I'm down that way.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I know this is another weekend coming up but I just got my plans made for Saturday..My neighbor (who also owns the 1200 acres +I have permission to hunt on) ask me if I would have time to use my splitter and help him split about 6 rick of pecan wood he has cut..No problem...anytime he wants to split I'm ready...Pretty cheap hunting lease and still just doing the neighborly thing...

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
going back to my catfish honey hole with my prime bait of chicken livers and cacth some more for the freezer.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Grand kids are here from TX, so tomorrow, Mom and the twins, and older brother are coming to the house for the pool,
The grand son and I are going to the farm. He gets to follow me at 22 mph transferring a tractor and chisel about 20 miles. he just got his permit, and this will be a biggie for him....Yes we do understand the rules in OK>
The 3 yr old twins are coming to the pool with mom, dad has buisness crap in Dallas.
Taking the grandson to a USPSA pistol match on Saturday! ;D
Fishing on Sunday......Life is good. ;D

d

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
I'm gonna be working most likely. Will know more on that as the day passes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.