Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Benjamin tod and lost dog string band some of the purist goin! dang im about to ruin this thread. When ben is done its goin to be sturgil whe. He quits its back to ben then childers and turnpike dont rule out hank III after thats done we can get another cold beer and regroup

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I'm currently listening to my wife venting some frustration after her mom and sister changed plans last minute. We were going to her mom's in the morning but now everyone is coming to our house. Woohoo buddy is she ever pissed and in panic mode. I'll be easing out to my office that is not attached to the house. It is equipped with TV, recliner and fridge.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
14,051 Posts
I'm currently listening to my wife venting some frustration after her mom and sister changed plans last minute. We were going to her mom's in the morning but now everyone is coming to our house. Woohoo buddy is she ever pissed and in panic mode. I'll be easing out to my office that is not attached to the house. It is equipped with TV, recliner and fridge.

Hopefully a fridge of adult libations as well. LOL.

I'm a blues guitar and classic rock guy.
Blues Guitar Legends Radio on Pandora is my go to station on the net. They play both blues and classic rock with a lot of Zepplin which was formed from a blues band and carried that style into their rock history.
Stevie Ray Vaughn, is always a favorite playing the guitar I could never master.
A new favorite is Tedeschi Trucks Band ~ Midnight In Harlem. Whenever that comes on, I just chill out no matter how stressed. Real music.

·
Administrator
14,051 Posts
Then again, I love Ted Nugent. Here is a clip when he appeared on the Conan O'brien show in 2000. My how times have changed in the entertainment world from that appearance.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I have a wide variety I like to listen to. Everything from Mongolian Throat singing-give that a YouTube search-to classic rock, country, bluegrass and some indie rock. I like to practice my Mongolian Throat singing in public. It really embarrasses my girls. They just wish they could be half as cool as their dad.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Rotflmfao!!!!!! I couldn’t help it I had to look Mongolian throat singing on YouTube I can barely see to type from the tears from laughing all I can think about is you in your feed truck singing like that Hahahaha I’m dying hahaha

·
Administrator
14,051 Posts
Rotflmfao!!!!!! I couldn’t help it I had to look Mongolian throat singing on YouTube I can barely see to type from the tears from laughing all I can think about is you in your feed truck singing like that Hahahaha I’m dying hahaha
I was wondering which “throat” he was talking about and if a big bowl of ham and beans was involved

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I like all things classic rock and classic country. But I always end up coming back to JJ Cale, Clapton, Pink Floyd & CCR

·
Administrator
14,051 Posts
I still listen to the radio but it’s usually political talk radio. If I want music, it’s Pandora.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts