Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
And for you Dolly Parton fans that like White Stripes...

Reactions: Kelulu and kwaynem

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
The wind howling out of the south!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Been jamming to the winds blowing outta the west here. I’m betting it the same composer.

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think that this is one of the best songs that I have ever listened to on youtube. I know that we have other very beautiful songs but this one is one of the best, for me, at the moment. I found this song thanks to one of my friends. He has a channel on youtube and posts there different tops of music. He doesn't have a lot of subscribers but he is working on this problem. He found free youtube subscribers and wants to try them. As I understood the guys who are providing these services help a lot of people to raise their youtube rating which is great.

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Not gonna post any links to any one particular song but I’ve been on a Kenny Loggins kick recently.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
In the vehicles ,listen to 99.5 old classics. In the shop the whine of the Wilton Square Wheel or the band saw. Can't play music while grinding, scared to see what would happen.

·
Administrator
13,583 Posts
In the vehicles ,listen to 99.5 old classics. In the shop the whine of the Wilton Square Wheel or the band saw. Can't play music while grinding, scared to see what would happen.
Absolutely! When reloading or working with the machine tools in my shop, zero music allowed.
It's probably a personal issue but I want to be able to concentrate on the task at hand without any distractions.
When done, the blues will be on my list of tunes.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts