Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List your favorite & then the rest.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: What is your favorite Firearm Company?

Weatherby
Dakota
Browning
Remington
Winchester for Rifles

T/C Smokepoles

Weatherby
Benelli
Browning
Winchester
Remington for Shotguns

Grizzly
S&W
Springfield Armory
Freedom Arms
Ruger for Handguns

·
Registered
451 Posts
Re: What is your favorite Firearm Company?

Rifles
Ruger
T/C
Savage
Howa

Shotguns
Browning
Franchi
Mossberg

Handguns
Beretta
Ruger
S&W

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Rifles:
Browning
Accurate Arms
Remington
Winchester
Arisaka

MZ:
Savage

Shotgun:
Weatherby
Browning
Remington

Rimfire:
Ruger
Savage
Marlin

Handgun:
Kimber
Ruger
Springfield
Kahr

L

·
0 Posts
Rifles
T/C,Browning,Weatherby,Ruger,Winchester,Remington & Savage

Shotguns
Browning
Benelli
Winchester

Muzzleloader
T/C

Handguns
T/C Contender
Ruger
Springfield Armory
Browning
Smith & Wesson

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nobody likes glock for their handgun wow im shocked. But i have to admit nothing beats a 1911

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Glocks are great weapons, but I'm a 1911 fanatic. Glocks have a different grip profile. With using the 1911 in the military and now with my Kimber, it just feels like home. ;D For me that is. Some guys I work with swear by the glocks, so I guess its a matter of what works for you.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
What ever is in my hands at the time as long as it goes boom!

Ditto on the 1911's, they are favorite pistol followed by a HiPower. Guess I'm a JMB fan or something.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Shotgun:
Mossberg (2 500s and 835)

Rifle:
Remington (742 Woodmaster Deluxe)

ML:
T/C Encore

Handgun:
Beretta (96 and Px-4)

This list is a little biased since this is what I own. Looking to buy (soon) a Remington R-15.

Nobody likes glock for their handgun wow im shocked. But i have to admit nothing beats a 1911
I will NEVER own a Glock!

·
Super Moderator
10,524 Posts
Like women are to diamonds and chockolate and guys are to beer and boobs. I'm a sucker for Fords and Remington.
I'll list my favoriets for what I have.

Rifle-Remington (7mm mag)
Pistol-S&W (.40) #2 Ruger (.44 mag, favorite to shoot just not favorite brand)
Shotgun-Khan (12g O/U), Don't own a Rem or it would be #1
M/L-Tradtions (.54), #2 CVA (.50 shoot it more often)

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Looking to buy (soon) a Remington R-15.

You will like the R-15 Took some does with mine this season in the .223. Used Rem .55Gr PSP factory stuff, and they went down just as fast as my 30-06

·
Registered
840 Posts
It comes with a 7-round magazine, right? Is it safe to assume that any aftermarket magazine (same caliber) for the AR platform will work in it, whether it be 5-round or 30-round?

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
It comes with a 5 round magazine. I have a couple of AR Stoner 20 and 30 round mags and they cycle flawlessly. Its a nice little rifle. ;D

·
Registered
840 Posts
I have an FFL dealer who is looking into a price for me. So far the cheapest I have found is $1100.

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
I have an FFL dealer who is looking into a price for me. So far the cheapest I have found is 00.
I got really lucky at a Tulsa gun show about a year ago when gun prices were going nuts. A guy showed up with about 50 of them priced at $900 + tax. He was sold out in less than an hour. He has a gun/pawn shop in Tulsa. I can't remember the name of the shop.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I won a CMMG mag for AR's and I like the heck out of it. Teflon coated inside and out, anti-tilt follower and some sort of bi-metal special spring. Works like a champ and I don't think they are that bad price-wise. Plus you can buy the follower and spring to put in your existing mags. Still like the P-mags too.

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
Thats interesting as my stoners will tilt, but then again I don't need to tactical load, as there are three 30rnd mags loaded already. By the time I get 90 out, I would think the fight would be over, but then again I'm not thinking when the zombies attack. ;D It would be good if your using stripper clips?

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Heck I'd just get the anti tilt follower, think they're about 9 bucks or so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts