Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking back to all the places I have hunted and fished and felt blessed to have done so. I was wonder what places y'all have been able to travel to get outdoors.

I have been lucky to hunt in WA, CA, VA, NC, OK, TX and Guam.
I have been lucky to fish in WA, ID, OR, CA, NV, NC, OK, TX, VA, NC, SC, FL, AK, Guam, Mexico and Canada.
I fished off the back of the ship a couple of times but not sure where I was other than the Pursan Gulf, Pacific and probably a sea or two along the way.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Hunted in Okla, Ks, Korea, and Vietnam.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
58 makes me old enough. :eek:
US Army 1971-1976 active duty. 1977-1988 USAR
Hunted rabbit, and pheasant in Korea, 1973, USASCC.
Predators in RVN, 71-72 588th Sig BN

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Hunted~,AZ,CA,CO,MS,WY,NM,NV,OK&TX. Mexico & Argentina for dove.
Fished~,CA,HI,OR,OK,WA,Plus Canada,Mexico & New Zeland.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Dennis, I bet you had an unlimited tag on predators in RVN

I've had the pleasure to hunt and fish in OK,TX,KS,NE,SD,CO,AR,AK,AL,GA,LA,FL,HA and fish in Peuto Rico, Panama, Germany, Brazil and Peru mostly thanks to Uncle Sam.

·
Registered
124 Posts
[list type=decimal]
[li]Fish-PA,NY,AK,OK,IZ(Baghdad)[/li]
[li]Hunt-PA,NY,AK,OK[/li]
[/list] I didn't relize how few states I have actually hunted until now.....I guess I should consider working on that.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've hunted Colorado, South Dakota, New Mexico, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky, Arizona, Kansas, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

I didn't really hunt Missouri, but we had a young buck get hung up on a barbed wire fence around the jobsite I was at, and the wildlife department gave me permission to get it and take the meat. Some of the best I've ever had.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
You have to put up pics of the Africa trip!

That is my dream hunt.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I want to hunt Alaska then The Aftica game.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You have to put up pics of the Africa trip!

That is my dream hunt.
Yeah I will get on that. I shall mention at the time of trip I was still quite the young lad. I got to go with my grandpa. When I post pics I will tell the story. May take me a bit cause I have all pics printed from Kodak. I don't have them on a digital file. I will have to scan and upload.
But I need to do that know that I think of it. Pictures fade and Having them on a digital file will keep them for as long as we have electricity.
also if you would like I can pass on some info to you about hunting and guides we used.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts