Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Logged on tonight and thought I was on the Tarus site. But one question, what's all the lil x's by the name??????

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Bird, Okchunter is updating the site.

Can't say,I know.Sorry.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really an issue, just wondering what the 4 lil x's were in the top left corner.

I'm pretty use to this forum setup as it's just like the Tarusarmed.net setup.

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
I have the red X's too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I'm at home on Firefox, everything is fine. But when I'm at work on Internet Explorer, I see the red Xs as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I signed up a few days ago, the camo background was there. It hasn't been the last few days, however. But when I logged in 5 minutes ago, the camo was back. I definitely like the camo look better than the other.

Things are looking good right now.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Sorry about that I updated the software and when I transferred the theme over I forgot to reset everyone back to it. I am sure that's why so many had minor issues. If anyone has any other issues please let me know.

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
My avatar has the dreaded red X

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Avatars got jacked up during the upgrade.
I had to re due mine as well.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Ok sorry about that I fixed the avatars..They didn't transfer over automatically. So I manually put them where they should be. Hopefully that fixes everything. Anyways if anything else is funky post here or drop me a PM and I will get it fixed early next week.

Thanks for all your patience and support gang.

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
thank you for keeping this site ;D

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey the big thing is that we could all still post. Thanks for the hard work keeping the site up and running.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts