Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one have to say I'm sorry guys! I have been working so much I haven't been on. And when I am not working, I'm at the old ladies house with her! Whats everybody up to?

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Working outa state for a few months and prepping for a trip toTurkey.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Working, traveling for work and jumping and dodging wild fires. Oh yeah, hoping for rain and cooler weather.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Fishing my butt off just got back in with 20 bigguns. :D

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Working and busy at home.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Work and soaking up the AC after work.
Dodging fires again by Ft.Sill ::) .
Fishing when it stays below 80 degrees which is about maybe 3 hours in the morning if lucky.
Waiting on Dove Season.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
We barely broke 90 yesterday and got almost an inch of rain! WHOHOO! It all evaporated today though :'(

Went to Kaw again yesterday evening, but it was tough with the east wind, and the front moving through. Still managed a few fish. Not many though.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
Still in Kansas but good news is I get to come home on the 23rd for awhile. While home I'm applying to the OKCPD. I already have 5 years Security Force experience have always considered it just hadn't made up my mind.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am starting at the regional college here in a few days. I already have 12 hours there, but I still have a lot to go. I am really dreading it because between that and work, my hunting will be almost obsolete this season.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Well, that sucks for now, but look down the road. Getting that college degree in a field that will keep you employed for life will made for better hunting and fishing times down the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts