Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday we put up the Christmas tree and decorations in the house. I just have the lights on the house left to do. We decided to do it yesterday because next we will be busy with the grandkids and it is suppose to be cold and wet next week. Have any of you started putting your Christmas stuff up yet?

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
I wait until after the new year. I’ll also wait until I feel better. A roof covered in ice and snow isn’t very safe either.

·
Administrator
13,586 Posts
We normally have a winter wonderland setting in our home with a big tree and decorations all over.
This year with the covid, Thanksgiving was a bust and Christmas was too for the most part.
We bought a little 4’ artificial tree that was pre hung with lights, sat it on the coffee table and called it good. Just wasn’t in the mood to put up our normal decorations.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
My wife started taking ours down Christmas night. By next morning everything was back in attic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We usually leave ours up until Jan 1. I'll be out of town on a hunting trip this weekend so unless the wife gets crazy, I'll help her put everything away next weekend.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Couple of Scrooges here, we didn't put up any decorations this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts