Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
We do, well my son does as he got himself a .270. I just got the new stalk in the mail for it on Tuesday as well.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
One box has a price of 12.95 and the other has 12.69. Who wants them for the price of 25.00.
one box is missing 4 shells.
Will send you PM

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
Bull can have em. Those boys will get good use outa of em.

I see at least 1 or 2 antelope and maybe even a mule deer falling to the .270 this fall.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Mine hasn’t been outa safe in prob 10 years.

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
I have a Winchester Pre 64 Super grade with the Boss system.
Absolutely a beautiful rifle. So nice I'm almost afraid to take it out to the woods. Took one wall hanger with it, and it sits in the safe. I hate that Boss System. It's terribly loud.
It may be one that gets the barrel rethreaded for a suppressor.
I have plenty of ammo.

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
Mine hasn’t been outa safe in prob 10 years.

Ouch...the poor gun.

This is the Howa my son got from a storage unit sale. Previous owner made a 15lb block of wood bench stalk for it. Finally found a factory stalk that wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. It just came in the mail this past Tuesday. Now it’s a huntable gun again. Our city’s outdoor range opens the 1st so oldest boy is eager to get out. I only have 1 box of ammo for it currently. Been looking for 3+ months for some more.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Bull, you're going to have to get a reloader and cookup some rounds. I can send you some good loads I have for my .270.

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
My son (Shaggy from Scooby Do) is about to get it ALL SHAVED OFF. He’s joining the WY National Guard and very well be leaving for boot camp in June.

Bird-If I could find reloading supplies anywhere around these parts I’d be all over it. I haven’t reloaded in 20 years and when I did it was 12g for skeet shooting.

Mike-Thank you Sir!

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
Reloading supplies are almost impossible to find now.

·
Super Moderator
10,686 Posts
Reloading supplies are almost impossible to find now.
I kick myself at times for not buying a full setup that Sportsman's Warehouse had. Multi stage press with all the fixings needed for loading pistol and rifle in one kit. Spent the money on a 6.5 Creedmoor for youngest sons birthday.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I have a Winchester Pre 64 Super grade with the Boss system.
Absolutely a beautiful rifle. So nice I'm almost afraid to take it out to the woods. Took one wall hanger with it, and it sits in the safe. I hate that Boss System. It's terribly loud.
It may be one that gets the barrel rethreaded for a suppressor.
I have plenty of ammo.
Would you take $500 for it?
I bought the wife the Browning A bolt with the boss on it. She has muzzle blasted me several times. Loud does not describe it

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts