·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I said I meant to do this??

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
What's the big deal anyone can stick 2 arrows together and poke it into the ground. Now if you was lobbing arrows from a distance and robin hooded it then that would be a lotto ticket buying moment.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Good one! I skinned the fletching off of some, but never had a robin hood ;D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I did last week at the range.....it was cute the first few times, now it is just expensive! I am on a serious budget this year (wife is in finishing her nursing school) and it was two arrows down the tubes.
Congrats for making that shot, it sure makes you feel good about your group.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
One reason I refletch my own arrows.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Me too! ;D

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I have to buy new arrows today. I only had 4 arrows remaining, now it's just 2! Maybe someday I can afford to try that on purpose!

Steven, that was at 30 yds by the way.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
You can call me Steve. Steven if I'm in trouble ???

30y and that ain't bad at all. I usually practice with braodheads so I loose fletchings alot and the occasional gracked arrow.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha! Okay. I have a bag target, so I never practice with broadheads. But I would rather just lose fletchings instead of a whole arrow. As far as my "Robin Hood", I never shoot at the same bulls-eye for fear of this same thing, but it was windy and I just pulled it. Purely accidental, but still kinda cool!

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
You gonna mount them up?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't separated them yet, but I haven't decided.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
You can call me Steve. Steven if I'm in trouble ???

30y and that ain't bad at all. I usually practice with braodheads so I loose fletchings alot and the occasional gracked arrow.
I'll keep that in mind Steven.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Ya ya ya I know I set myself up for that. I tell my wife the same thing all the time. Usually she uses the middle name as well and I know I better run then.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Congrads on the shot! Did one a couple of years ago from 40yrds and was tickeled until I remembered $8 an arrow! Leave 'em stuck and get some more!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts