Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pair of Wrangler jeans lined with Thinsulate for Christmas. They are awesome. Warmest pants i ever had. Its like wearing coverall pants. Ive been wearing them outside during these past 2 blizzards while clearing snow on the tractor. Figured this would be the ultimate test since the wind was blowing so hard. They past in my book with flying colors. Legs never got cold. You can get them in regular Blue or Brown. They came from Sportsmans Guide. They have some lined with flannel, but I figured the Thinsulate would be much warmer. My dad got the flannel ones. I need to ask him how theyve done. I highly recommend.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
They come in camo also...........
I have that catalog from Sportsmans guide on my desk at work. I think they are $38 bucks or so in the camo. I was wondering how good they were. Now I might have to order a couple of pairs. My regular cammies are getting pretty faded. I have some fully insulated pants from somebody I don't remember. Wore them at -23 in NM on an elk hunt last month and they were toasty, but were a whole lot more bucks than these. Thanks for the review. ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.