Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
LOL, We are on the same page. I wasn't looking hard either.

Went out to the shop this morning looking for some 40S&W and found this bag. Some empties in there. Last of the service ammo I was issued in the 90's before they issued semi auto's. Customs would issue us 100 rounds an month for practice ammo to go shoot on our own. We worked so much overtime we never had time to go practice. This all R-P factory ammo.

How many cases do you need? , I am pretty sure I have an ammo can full of empty brass in storage and can spare a few.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Well in the quest for 40S&W ammo (which I did find), I found some 40/90 Ballard brass, some 357 Max new un fired brass, some .404 Express BJ Express brass and bunch of .219 Donaldson Wasp brass. And,. a partial bag of .357, 40 cases all nickel. I didn't check close but it looked to be all RP. I pulled all the empties out of the loaded ammo bag so there is about 58 cases give our take 1 or 2.

Do want it? Are you near Edmond or along the route between Edmond to Lake Eufaula? We could meet up and hand this off to you, or drop it along the way some where. Or pop it in a flat rate box.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Can’t say I’ve ever heard of some of those rounds before. It amazes me going through my reloading books at all the various calibers and wildcat creations over the years.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well in the quest for 40S&W ammo (which I did find), I found some 40/90 Ballard brass, some 357 Max new un fired brass, some .404 Express BJ Express brass and bunch of .219 Donaldson Wasp brass. And,. a partial bag of .357, 40 cases all nickel. I didn't check close but it looked to be all RP. I pulled all the empties out of the loaded ammo bag so there is about 58 cases give our take 1 or 2.

Do want it? Are you near Edmond or along the route between Edmond to Lake Eufaula? We could meet up and hand this off to you, or drop it along the way some where. Or pop it in a flat rate box.
Yes sir! I’m interested. How much do you want for it? If you’re a 40 guy, I could trade you some ammo for the brass or just pay you. Whichever works best for you, because it doesn’t matter to me.
Here’s the deal. I live in Texas but am planning to come up to my house in Alfalfa county either later this week or the first of next week, and I always come through Edmond on my way. I could also come up Indian Nation and be close to Eufala.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I don't need 40 have plenty, ammo cans full, live and empty just couldn't find the live.

Cost? It was given me free, so it would be passed free...

Lets do Edmond. We have to run up to Eufaula today and will be back tomorrow afternoon. But should be around until the first of the month.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I don't need 40 have plenty, ammo cans full, live and empty just couldn't find the live.

Cost? It was given me free, so it would be passed free...

Lets do Edmond. We have to run up to Eufaula today and will be back tomorrow afternoon. But should be around until the first of the month.
I appreciate the offer, but I’m giving you something for them. 357 brass are worth at least 15 cents a piece, and there’s a guy on the other OK board trying to get 25 cents.
Seriously, figure out how many you have, and I want to pay you.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Reactions: retrieverman

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Wanna me at On Cue !-35 and Kelly and exchange this bag of 50 .37 Mag brass for that silver dollar. I'm doing you a deal because the bag really has 68 pieces in it.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Wanna me at On Cue !-35 and Kelly and exchange this bag of 50 .37 Mag brass for that silver dollar. I'm doing you a deal because the bag really has 68 pieces in it.
Can you meet me at the TA on I-80 & S. Higley Blvd. it’s a long drive for me from WY to OKC.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
I have been there...might be going by there June 2022.
Well look me up. Just had Dennis and the boss lady here for the 4th of July.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Find me a good prairie dog town to shoot on, and i might... :)
I know a place not far away that I’ve seen hundreds of them. I’ll have to go back and check the current population out.

Reactions: retrieverman

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Double D, I’m hitting the road shortly which should put me in OKC area by around 11-noon depending on traffic and how many fuel stops I have to make. If today’s not good for you, I can meet up on my way back home in a couple days. I’ll PM you my number. If you want to talk, call me. I don’t text and drive.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts