Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,586 Posts
I already posted that Kaw as well as the lakes down the Arkansas River chain are rising rapidly right now, so fishing will be tough on them.
I've got a couple of smaller municipal lakes that never flood so probably get the kayak out on them tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
In the middle of breakup around here. Hit and miss each day on what’s open and accessible. 40’s by day, teens and 20’s at night.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I also have a couple of lakes nearby that never flood. True, I'm a beginner and don't really understand much in fishing. I wanted to ask, as I understand you know a lot more than I do in fishing. And what would you be able to advise me in terms of what equipment a beginner should buy and what time is the best time to fish. I usually buy all my fishing gear through Bestoffishing.co.uk and would like to know your opinion, which is usually recommended first of all to beginners. I read on one forum that there are fishermen who fish at night, and that it is much more effective than during the day, it is also a completely different sensation. Have you ever fished at night?

·
Super Moderator
10,532 Posts
May just be SPAM.....

Reactions: kwaynem
1 - 7 of 7 Posts