Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Sorry been a hell of a week at work and missed some good hunts I see. I’ll get it all computed and added.

Reactions: Kennywayne

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Murph I got you for a stinker, grinner and 4 trash pandas?

Kenny I got you for a doe deer, yote and a dillo it looks like?

Please let me know if I missed something.

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Hit the ice before the arctic heat wave hits tomorrow. Managed 1 bow and 1 walleye. That’s my shadow in the walleye pic.
Vertebrate Glove Jacket Fish Smile

Water Vertebrate Fluid Liquid Fish

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Reactions: murphranch

· Registered
2,829 Posts
Alright folks I’m late here but got this buck opening day of rifle.
First time ever hearing one but this guy was grunting walking around before I ever seen him. Cold that morning and the steam coming off me I was looking like a human fog machine he trots out 60yds in front of me then locks it up, stared right at me then turns and runs off the way he came. My hanging stand made every noise possible as I tried shifting for a shot before he ran. When he took off I had a bead on him and squeezed it. Dropped and slid to an end, so I thought. Twenty minutes later I hear a loud grunt and a doe blows behind me, he gets back up and takes off. BOOM the Winchester barks and he is down again, another hit on the run same shoulder. Half hour later a loud grunt and he is resurrected. Another shot on the run this one on the backside, all I could get. Down again. Only brought three rounds. Didn’t know that left side was all broke off when the action was happening kind of a shame.
Might be a member on here recognizes that Winchester.
Sky Wood Tree Bedrock Plant

Vertebrate Plant Carnivore Felidae Mammal

· Registered
2,720 Posts
This has been a horrible trapping season so far. Finally caught my first koon a few nights ago. I have 7 dp traps out and only 1 koon. I’ve tried every bait I have. They just don’t seem interested or they are all very smart. I have pics of em right at the traps which pisses me off. And whomever is in charge of this site. Would you please fix whatever is causing the word C O O N to show as ****. It’s freaking ridiculous. We all know we are talking about the fury bandits and not using it as a racist term. Please fix this stupidity.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
I’ll get your points up shortly. I agree in the software edits on words. Trash panda is the only one it edits but it’s the most common one we use here.

· Administrator
16,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Nothing we can do but complain to the folks that control the software. It’s several levels above what we are capable of handling ourselves.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts